Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Brianna Four Months


A lot can happen in four months – when you are a parent – you notice the subtle changes, something we, as grown ups take for granted, but remembering back to the times of youth, you start to realize that when you are starting to grow, things happen at a fast rate, faster than you can ever imagine. I still think back to my wise friend that told me to “Pay Attention” that from pregnancy to birth the process of growing a child is fast, and if you are not careful, things will pass you by.

I want to send a message to everyone, stop, breath, and look around. Our world is growing at a rate that is remarkable to imagine. That everything we really truly need is right in front of us, piece of mind, a positive outlook, belief in oneself.

Take the time today to grow and watch something grow. To show you briefly what I’ve been experiencing for the last four months, I present you with Brianna Four Months, from March, April, May and June of 2010. From skating with Curious George, to celebrating her 6th Birthday, Playing with Friends, to Graduating from Kindergarten a lot can happen in four months…