Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hoppy Mother's Day


Today is Mother’s Day and I would like to wish all of the Mother’s of the world the best and Happiest of Days.  To me this is an important time to reflect on those that are important to you. 

Mothers, Aunties, Grandmas and Nurturers of all kinds, thank you for being there to give us advice, to make us learn, grow and become the people we are today. 

And to those that have lost someone take this time to remember about the good and keep it with you.

To my wife Serene and my Mother Aileen, thank you for being their to help me become the most amazing person I know and thank you for helping me raise the most amazing child I know.

To all the Mother’s out there take the time today to realize the difference you make in a child’s life and Love stronger than you have ever Loved before.

Happy Mother’s Day

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment